Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Anybody up for a Road Trip?!

The time has come - after weeks and months of talking, planning, job hunting, sorting, and packing - we have finally arrived to the evening before our road trip.   The van is packed and after a quick sweep inside, the condo will be ready for Stephany to enjoy! 

As always, in times of transition, many emotions and thoughts run through your brain.  Or at least they run through mine.  I am filled with excitement for our new adventure, mixed with a bit of nervousness about the new journey.  Wish us luck!!

We will be positing pictures and notes along our road trip over the next two weeks so you can keep up with our travels.

Talk soon!

~M.E and Ian 


Pictures of me picking up the rental van (Ian took this picture, I will get one of him with the van soon!)

1 comment:

  1. You guys! You did it! You are on the road (at least I assume you are). I hope your first day of travel went smoothly. I am super excited to spend my first night in my new place -- thanks for leaving it in such great shape and decorated so well. Love, your tenant

    ReplyDelete