Wow- you guys are efficient! Enjoy San Francisco! It is such a beautiful city and there is so much in the way of amazing experiences to be had there on the West Coast. I look forward to hearing (and reading!) all about this new phase of your lives!
Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pictures and comments about your trip across the country. It was like we were almost there with you :) I'm also relieved that you both got there safe and sound (sorry, just being a Dad ya know). So when can we visit? :)
Wow- you guys are efficient! Enjoy San Francisco! It is such a beautiful city and there is so much in the way of amazing experiences to be had there on the West Coast. I look forward to hearing (and reading!) all about this new phase of your lives!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all these wonderful pictures and comments about your trip across the country. It was like we were almost there with you :) I'm also relieved that you both got there safe and sound (sorry, just being a Dad ya know). So when can we visit? :)
ReplyDelete